Advice on planning, building, and promoting digital stories
1. Use "The Seven Elements" to plan the story's script and content.
2. Build the story's visuals around the script and voiceover.
3. Focus on still images instead of video clips.
4. Respect copyright laws.
5. Use free and low-cost software to keep production costs low.
6. Keep your digital stories accessible.
7. Circulate the story among your peers or colleagues for feedback.
8. Use video-sharing sites and blogs to increase your audience.